Saturday, May 14, 2016

Happy birthday wishes images and messages for friends and family

Birthday is a very special day for everyone. We all like to celebrate it with party and fun with our friends and family. On this day we get lots of happy birthday gift and happy birthday wishes from our best wishers. So lets us check of the best happy birthday wishes and happy birthday messages than can be shared with our friends and family on their birthday.

Happy birthday wishes images and messages for friends and family


I love your eyes, I love the way you kiss, the fact that you are always there and the way that you love me, there are so many things that I love about you, there are no words enough in the world to express it better than I love you.

I have never met a person as sweet as you in my whole life. Let’s celebrate your sweetness and your Birthday by eating sweet cake and drinking sweet wine!

Sometimes I think that you are the lyrics and I am the melody and other times I think that you are the melody and I am the lyrics because all I want to do is sing along to your tune. Happy Birthday.


Happy birthday! Your special day is joyously, incredibly, awesomely and wonderfully special to me because you’re joyously, incredibly, awesomely and wonderfully THE most special person in my life.

Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning, and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You’re a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing!


Happy Birthday to the best brother in law in the whole wide world! Wishing you all the best today and throughout the coming year!

These are some fo the best happy birthday wishes and happy birthday messages for our friends, family or relatives whom we can wish or greet on this lovely birthday.