Saturday, May 14, 2016

Best Birthday Wishes Messages for friends and family

Best Birthday Wishes and Messages for friends

Best Birthday Wishes and Best birthday messages are lovely birthday quotes and birthday wishes messages that you can share with you friends or best friends on their happy birthday. We have collected few of these happy birthday wishes messages that you can share on whatsapp or through happy birthday greeting cards for friends.


Happy Birthday Wishes Messages for Friends


I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday.

Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning, and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You’re a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing!


I’m so excited to be with you for your birthday this year. Here’s to making sure the upcoming year is filled with fun, love, and romance together. I can’t wait for all of the wonderful times the next year will bring us.

I placed you in my heart since you were born. You are the best gift ever that I’ve gotten from our parents. I’m so lucky to have you as my younger bro. Happy birthday Wishes Images

My birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always.