Saturday, May 14, 2016

Happy Birthday Messages for a Friend with lovely wishes

Happy Birthday wishes for friend are birthday greeting messages that you can share with your friend on their birthday through lovely birthday greeting cards or send along with happy birthday wishes cards. We have collected some of the best happy birthday wishes messages for friends which you can share with your friend on whatsapp, facebook or any other social apps.

Happy Birthday Messages for a Friend with lovely wishes


I’m so excited to be with you for your birthday this year. Here’s to making sure the upcoming year is filled with fun, love, and romance together. I can’t wait for all of the wonderful times the next year will bring us.

For your special day, I tried to find the right words to show you how I feel about our friendship. I could only think of one: amazing. To me, you’re an amazing friend, more special than anyone I’ve ever known. Happy birthday!

When we were small I was mad at mom and dad for making me share my room with you. Now I realize what a wonderful blessing it was growing up with you. Happy birthday!!

My greatest wish is to grow up and become just like you. Happy Birthday, Mother, and thank you for all of your strength and advice that has helped me become the person I am today.
Happy birthday to my perfect husband, bringing so much joy and laughter into my life. May all your deepest dreams start coming true, honey!
Related Searches: Happy Birthday wishes, birthday wishes, birthday wishes messages, birthday wishes images, birthday wishes quotes, happy birthday wishes for friend

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.
    Funny Facebook Birthday Wishes Status for Best Friend in English

    ReplyDelete